T. Gabe Houston – About
Prior to joining the firm, Gabe was a founding partner with Houston Law of California. He is proficient in Spanish, both written and verbal.
Gabe obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in 1995 from University of California, Berkeley, with an emphasis in economics and political science, and a minor concentration in international business. He received his Juris Doctorate from the Chapman School of Law in 2007. During law school, Gabe participated in the Appellate Moot Court Honors Board, Mock Trial Board; obtained a certificate in Advocacy and Dispute Resolution, and Cali Award in Corporate Law; as well as completed the International Law Course in Budapest, Hungary and Prague, Czech Republic.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), and Cessna Pilots Association (CPA).
- Private, instrument rated pilot and aircraft owner with more than 500 hours total flying time.