Kevin G. Liebeck – About
Personal injury trial attorney Kevin G. Liebeck began his legal career defending physicians and hospitals in medical malpractice lawsuits filed by patients. In 2003, he switched sides and now uses the extensive knowledge and experience he garnered to represent victims of medical malpractice in suits against their physicians and health care providers. Over the years, Kevin has successfully tried multiple high-profile cases to verdict in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice and consumer and business fraud actions. He is an elected member of the Board of Directors of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, and has been named a Southern California Super Lawyer ‘Rising Star’ in 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Kevin earned both his bachelor’s degree and Juris Doctorate from Chapman University in Orange, California.
- Board of Directors for the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (2008-present)
- Member of Consumer Attorneys of California (2008-present)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys (2015-present)
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star; a designation that is reserved for the top 2.5% of Southern California attorneys who are under 40 years old or have been in practice less than 10 years: 2007, 2009 – present
- Recipient of Orange County Trial Lawyers Association “Young Gun Award”: 2012
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The Top Trial Lawyers in America; membership limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
Contact our firm to speak with medical malpractice, product liability and personal injury attorney Kevin G. Liebeck