Jeffrey A. Milman – About
In 1978, Jeff obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from California State University, Fullerton and earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego School of Law, where he was a member of the 1980-1981 Law Review. He also received a degree in Advanced Legal Education in California Evidence from the University of Southern California in 1990.
Jeff is admitted to practice personal injury law before all state and federal courts within California.
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- The Orange County Bar Association (chairman, Mandatory Fee Arbitration Committee, 1986-1993; director,
- Lawyer Referral Service, 1994-1995; vice chair, Mandatory Fee Arbitration Committee, (1993-1996)
- Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (AJJ)
- Member of Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- The Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (Past President, 2004; Board of Directors, 1991- 1993, 1995-2007; Editor of the Gavel, 2000-2001; Assistant editor of the Gavel, (2002-2003)
- Past president of the Rotary Club of Coto de Caza/Rancho Santa Margarita
- Judge Pro Tempore of Orange County Superior Court (1990-2008)
- Judge Pro Tempore of Orange County Municipal Court (1987-1990)
- Past director of Orange County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service (1994-1995)
- Instructor at College of Trial Advocacy, Orange County Bar Association (1986- present)
- Past professor at Saddleback College, Civil Litigation and Trial Practice
- Past Editorial Advisory Board, James Publishing, Inc. California Objections (CAOB)
- Charter Fellow at American Academy of Trial Counsel (2007-present)
- Top 50 Super Lawyers in Orange County: 2009 – present
- Southern California Super Lawyers, signifying a place among the top 5% of the region’s attorneys: 2005 – present
- Voted Top Gun Personal Injury Attorney by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association: 2006
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association: 2007
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The Top Trial Lawyers in America; membership limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
- AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Additionally, Jeff has written numerous articles on medical and medical-legal issues that have been published in law journals statewide and nationally. He is also an instructor for the Orange County Bar Association’s College of Trial Advocacy and a frequent speaker for bar associations and other professional organizations on various medical and medical-legal topics.
Contact our firm to speak with medical malpractice, personal injury and veterans affairs attorney Jeffrey A. Milman.