Daniel Martin Hodes, Esq. – Professional Activities
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates: 1995 – present
- President, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association: 1999
- Elected to Board of Governors, Consumer Attorneys of California: 1995-2009
- Member, American Association of Justice
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Member, Orange County Arbitration in Judge Pro Tem Panels – Volunteers his time acting as a Court-appointed arbitrator and temporary Judge.
- Member, The Million Dollar Advocates Forum: 1992
- Dan is a frequent author and lecturer on issues relating to medical malpractice.
Contact our firm to speak with medical malpractice and personal injury attorney Daniel Martin Hodes.